12.07.2009

Why My Hair Rocks


So in catching up with my daily news of the weird, I learned that my being a curly-haired only child has been detrimental to my survival thus far.

Check out the headline I came across:


"WOMAN KILLS SISTER OVER HAIR STRAIGHTERNER"

A 20-year-old Sydney resident, Kathleen Worrall, has been charged with manslaughter after admitting she stabbed her 18-year-old sister, Susan, in the neck after fighting over a pair of hair straighteners.

Turns out Kathleen killed her sister in October of last year after a heated argument over the hair straighteners.

Kathleen was charged later that day and has been in custody ever since.

Today, she pleaded not guilty to murder, but guilty to manslaughter.

For now, Kathleen's hanging out behind bars, without a hair straightener, awaiting her sentence on March 26th."

Um, can I really say anything about this? Bitches lost it over having to share a hair straightener.

Come on guys...curly hair isn't
THAT bad...am I right? am I right?

1 comment:

  1. Can i hump your hair? um, i mean, yah, its not bad at all...

    ReplyDelete