12.04.2009

Hai There ^_^



Happy Friday, people of blog.


It was a long day at work. I'm still broke, so it's not like I can say "At least I'll go watch a movie tomorrow, or have pecan pancakes Sunday night."

My bedroom is about 9' x 10'. The heater doesn't work well, so I'm cold. My weekend will consist of a Harry Potter/LOTR/book reading marathon. I wish I at least had like $10 bucks to buy ingredients to bake carrot cake and a few batches of cookies. I think I have stuff to pawn...maybe I'll find something to take to the pawn shop tomorrow.

Part of me wants to say a lot more, and some other warped part of me wants to go back to being online all the time like I used to. But I've done so good so far, and it looks like maybe I have a new friend in town. So I'm really, really happy about that lil bit.

I really want Hermoine's wand and Arwen's necklace. If that makes no sense, I apologize. If it does and you're still rolling your eyes...bite me.

"People ask me 'If you're not on a diet, why do you drink diet soda?' and I tell 'em 'so I can eat regular cake!' *giggle*" ~ Gabriel Iglesias

1 comment:

  1. I Like Arwen's crown at the end and i'll take any wand as long as it'll do my housework. Stay offline. it sucks. its a trap.

    ReplyDelete