12.15.2009

I can't find


The word for being between 'meh' and at peace with certain things.

What I want for Xmas?
- An Amazon KINDLE
- Lego Minimates
- The Office stuff
- Toe Socks
- Cathy
- Shane
- Sporq
- A heater
- To catch up on my Best Buy bills
- A Harry Potter scarf/wand
- Monopoly City
- An amp for my guitar (Peavy/Marshall preferrably)
- A 12 string Takamine acoustic guitar (a girl can dream)
- Legos in general

Santa promised he was gonna read my blog if I stopped baking my mopey lil heart out and using up enough energy to power a small village in The Patagonia. (yes, they need electricity there in winter i think)

2 comments:

  1. um, i have your package ready to go now i have to wait and run to toys r us...grrrr. couldn't you post this like..i dunno, a week ago? :D

    love you!
    muah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't actually get it for you because I'm as broke as a pigeon on a Thursday, BUT if I could, I'd get you the spongebob lego kit http://www.my-family-fun.com/pictures/spongebob-lego-planktons-build-adventure-3826-2.jpg Can I put this in the basket of "it's the thought that counts?"

    ReplyDelete