12.06.2009

I have a doggy dilemma...

My dog needs a bath, badly.

He's all gray and smells like Doritos (He doesn't eat anything but dog food so why he smells like human snacks? I don't know).

Problem is, he knows the word "bath" in English and Spanish. So nobody can even mention the word "bath" around him or he'll take off running and hide under the bed. I'm not joking, we've tried every approach.

However, I now find myself in a perfect position to just grab him and get him bathed and delicious without so much as a fight. It would be too easy right now...or would it?

This is the dilemma...would you disturb such sweet slumber?:

2 comments:

  1. I say, dump him in the tub. Nothing has any business smelling like Doritos except Doritos.

    Oh, and someone who just ate some Doritos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yah, dunk him. cheesy smell...not good.

    ReplyDelete