8.17.2009

You have no excuse now...


I used to have a list like this in the other blog, decided to repost it and add things to it...as well as delete things that were on it.

So, without further waiting...for all 4 of you that read my blog...maybe 5...

Yari's List of Favorite Things: (in no particular order)

1. Colors: Red, Black, Purple
2. Scent: pines, pomegranate, lavander, the ocean
3. My favorite season is fall/autumn whatever you call it.
4. Fadra singing "Across the Universe". It's been a while tho.
5. Cathy. Her eyes. Her hand in mine. Her heart (even if she hates it lol)
6. Shane and his stories, his brotherly love and saying 'yaaaaaaaay'.
7. Orange roses, tulips or tiger lillies.
8. Converse - specifically high tops - C. taylors. I collect them.
9. "The llama and the aardvark" poem, and him reciting it.
10. Twix and KitKats are my favorite candies.
11. The entrance to Carlsbad Caverns in New Mexico. Peaceful.
12. Waking up in my home in Puerto Rico, to the sound of roosters and my uncle mowing grass.
13. A rainy afternoon in Puerto Rico, the raindrops hitting the metal ceiling.
14. Making my friend Jack mad :).
15. Counting Crows. Anything.
16. Spending a weekend in Ruidoso, NM. Pines, snow, quiet.
17. Playing guitar, by a bonfire...either with my friends in NM or by the beach at night in PR...
18. When my best friend David Bonet in PR used to out of nowhere smooch me. He's like my lil bro.
19. Brendan Callis and everything he stands for in my life. He's my siamese twin.
20. Bubbles. I love bubbles.
21. Socks. Bright colors, funny patterns, individual toes...doesnt matter. I love socks.
22. Movies: Jaws, Anchorman, The Birdcage, LOTR Trilogy, HP Series, Three Amigos.
23. Books: Angela's Ashes, The Alchemist, The Graveyard Book, Boy, Veronika Decides to Die, The Vampire Lestat.
24. Ricky.
25. The ocean. The sea. Waves. Sand. Palm trees. Home.
26. Cheesecake. OH MY GOD I LOVE CHEESECAKE.
27. Drinking. Mostly beer or whiskey.
28. Brandi Carlile's "Wasted"...no further comment on that one.
29. Seeing my dog Blue run laps around the living room when I chase him.
30. My uncle's flan.
31. My goddaughter Hannah's eyes.
32. Favorite Poems: "O Captain! My Captain!" - Whitman, "Poema 20" - Neruda, "Bianca Among the Nightingales" - E. Browning, "Annabelle Lee" - Poe
33. Songs that melt me: "The Way You Look Tonight" - Sinatra, "Spanish Eyes" - Martino, "Sweet Caroline" - Diamond, "Time to Say Goodbye" - Boccelli, "Catch a Falling Star" - Como
34. Food: Italian.
35. Scott and his, again, infinite patience in dealing with me lol.
36. Llamas, Seals and Wolves, though I tend to have wolf nightmares.
37. Being called 'hot rod'.
38. How the sun rises when driving through Arizona....breathtaking.
39. When it's cold or snowing...get my pillows and comforter and watch movies all day long. Classics.
40. When my grandma used to hum xmas songs while cooking...
41. My grandma was my life. She will always be my favorite.
42. Making fun of my mom's accent when she tries to speak English...then apologizing when she hits me lol.
43. Beating my dad at monopoly.
44. My dad is one of my favorite things.
45. Baseball!!!! Playing it, watching it, yelling at the screen.
46. Seeing Metallica live at Vet's Stadium in Philly on July, 2002.
47. Downing 5 pitchers of Bud Light at Hooters with Jack.
48. When Ricky's grandma would tell us stories about her growing up in the 30's. Mostly cuz she mumbled them and I'd fall asleep right away.
49. Reading poetry with mom. Playing in the rain, as a child, with mom.
50. Taking pictures of my feet with shoes on at random places.
51. Hot dogs. Corn Dogs. Any edible dog*. (*Refrain from asian jokes)
52. Driving with my friend Shante to Lancaster, PA to stalk Amish people. Cute guys.
53. Listening to the Red Hot Chili Peppers with mom when driving around.
54. Love, albeit painful, will remain a favorite and necessary evil in my life.
55. Making jewelry, soaps and lotions.
56. Sketching and taking pictures of random things.
57. Making people happy. Making people laugh. Making people feel loved.
58. Hugs.
59. I love balloons. LOVE them. They relax me and make me smile.
60. Family Guy, Futurama, Spongebob Squarepants.
61. My curly hair. My boobs. My eyes.
62. Vampires. Werewolves. Druids. Witches. ShapeShifters. Aliens. Pretty much any SciFi stuff.
63. White Chocolate Mocchacino from Starbucks.
64. The way Brandi Carlile belts out "The Story".
65. Listing things.

"Judge me all you want, but keep the verdict to yourself...for you only have ONE advantage over me. YOU can kiss my ass, I cant!"

No comments:

Post a Comment