8.04.2009

Natural Heart

There is no simplicity found in the bloom
Of roses, cactuses and love at full moon.

How vast the ocean! Glorious and serene.
Oh to be a wave and know the secrets it teems!

Sunsets and seasons, unique and precise;
The feel of hands touching, senses entice.

To feel a heart beating against the dark night,
As life twirls in the wind in dancing delight.

Every raindrop, rainbow, tiny miracles of a day;
I would leave them all. I would give them away.

For you light the hearth in my autumn sky.
Without you the bluebirds surround me and sigh.

The mountains lose majesty, the rivers their flow,
There is no reaping the love we once sowed.

All that matters in this world, the fiber of my being;

It dies once you’re gone. A soul with no meaning.

-Yari 8/2009

No comments:

Post a Comment