8.14.2009

Quickness of the Note


He said "Don't lose hope Yari, otherwise what have you got to live for?".

I smiled. Thank you Wolfie, because as much as I hate to admit it, I'm an optimist. Giving up doesn't really suit me does it.

Yesterday I had about an hour or two of this feeling of darkness, no hope in sight, loneliness. Between his words and re-uniting with my regular friends on AIM for a lovely chat, I felt like my old self again. Nothing is really wrong, it's all in my noggin'. In order to be better, I have to strive to do so. In order to forgive others, I must forgive myself.

The sun shines brighter. I got that nice feeling in the pit of my stomach that makes me smile at myself or giggle at nothing. I feel so much love from plush, twin and shane. They miss me a lot, makes me feel...at home. I guess I can't expect to have a good day every day, but lately they seem to be more frequent and I refuse to go back to where I was. Im enjoying life, family and friends. This weekend I'll go to the racetrack I'm hoping or at least spend time with my parents and my good ole Blue.

There's a spring in my step, a flutter in my heart and bright smile I can't seem to hide much these days. I wish you all happiness in your lives too, it helps me be calm with myself when the people I love arent going through harsh times.

“If I never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I do, and I will.”

No comments:

Post a Comment