8.29.2009

Fistful of Assholes


This is a small break that my mind is taking. I've been working way too much this week. I also started guitar lessons yesterday, that went really good. I love the guys!

Lots of people seem to have dropped away from my life. Can't really blame them, so, *shrug* I'm dedicating today to shutting down to neutral. To forgiving. To letting go even more of those who i was barely hanging on to.

I'm in the middle of reading The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman, and with every page I turn the better it makes me feel, from the inside out. Last night I also watched "Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist", which to my delight, was not as bad as I thought it was going to be. It made me sad, then again what doesn't these days. It made me miss my gay friends, it made me miss the east coast and hanging out in Jersey and NYC late at night looking for stuff to do. It made me miss...the journey of the heart. Good flick, quite a few laughs.

I think I might have an ulcer, since very day my stomach is getting worse and worse. I'm trying to postpone the doctor visit till I have enough cash to pay for my visit. I also tried making Portuguese rice last night and it came out excellent. NOM NOM NOM.

Now I'll resume Saturday and may come back later tonight. Depends on the muse. Depends on my nap. Depends...on how you look at it.

Take the light, undarken everything around me
Call the clowns and listen closely, i'm lost without you

Call your name every day when i feel so helpless
I'm fallin' down but i'll rise above this, rise above this

Hate the mind, regrets are better left unspoken
For all we know, this void will grow and
Everything's in vain, distressing you though it leaves me open

Feels so right, but i'll end this all before it gets me


I'll mend myself before it gets me
(i'll mend myself before it gets me)

I'll mend myself before it gets me
(i'll mend myself before it gets me)

Call your name every day, when i feel so helpless
I'm fallin' down, but i'll rise above this, rise above this

Forty eight ways to say that i'm feelin' helpless
Fallin' down, fallin down', but i'll rise above this, rise above this.
- Seether

2 comments:

  1. well, we've discussed all of the above separately. Wish i could help. I also need to get back into the Graveyard book, but i'm so involved elsewhere at the present. One of these days you'll wake up and realize that everything is great! And how did that happen? Maybe its time to sage. Pick some up and cleanse! white sage is best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mhmm...you know I won't attempt to cheer you up. (Do I look like Cheerbear?) But I will do this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5UgtJbOBXA Some good things are best to have as memories, they can't get ruined then...

    ReplyDelete