8.28.2009

Lunch is for wusses...

I've been working here for almost 6 years now. From the beginning, I've had the same schedule on Fridays, which is work through lunch and get out early at 2 p.m.

You'd think in all this time I would remember how hungry I get at around 12:30 p.m. and that, every time I say..."I gotta pack lunch tomorrow, we work through". No. Not me. Here I am seeing everyone around me leaving for lunch with greedy little eyes and licking their lips thinking of the feast they're about to NOM NOM.

It's okay, I'll chew on my lip for a while and drink another glass of water.

"Why does SeaWorld have a seafood restaurant?? I'm halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh My God...I could be eating a slow learner!" - Lynda Montgomery


2 comments:

  1. FIFTEEN MINUTES! til you can stop at the fast food joint of your choice and eat like a mad woman on your way home! hmmm, now i'm hungry, what shall i eat??? *noms a pound of bacon*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have my first guitar lesson at 2:30 weeeeeee ill text n let u know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete