9.11.2009

UPDATE UPDATE


So earlier in the year a few of my accounts got hacked and I ended up deleting my old blog.

I was devastated that I had some original work posted that, genius here, hadn't saved originally before posting on a blog (told ya I'm bright).

Turns out tonight, panda bear has saved me. He actually for some miracle of google reader, had ALL my posts from my previous blog and was gracious enough to forward me all my stuff.

So after triple saving shit, I'd like to direct ya'll to my blog archive. Most of the old stuff starts in December of 08 and ends around July 12 this year. Only 2 of my old posts (or 3) made it as new entries tonight.

So for all 4 of you that care, Go for it. Read my stuff. It's good. (and if you don't know spanish, just assume I was talking about masturbation or something).

Toodles.

p.s. what the heck...ill even throw in a LOLcat


1 comment:

  1. You, sister mary, are Berry welcome.
    hax0rz can kiss my left eye

    ReplyDelete