9.29.2009

Things That Make My Day...

Sometimes, just sometimes, I like to take a few minutes to check a few of my favorite websites online and cheer myself up. Sure there's the gossip websites where I secretely stalk the cast of Twilight (shut your mouth Scott). I even go on a few local websites and forums to flame someone or add a completely useless comment to a thread. However, let me show you lovely people my favorite pick of the day for each website I follow:

First off, my from trusty Walmart enthusiasts. The guys at PEOPLE OF WALMART have brought me this gem:

Because deep down, I've always wanted to wear bikini bottoms when I grocery shop.

Next, one of my favorite sites AWKWARD FAMILY PHOTO brings forth a masterpiece that allows me to be thankful that, for the most part, my family pictures are plain and boring:



Sometimes there just aren't words for a family outing...

One can never really have a complete day without seeing some mind-blowing, life-altering, oh so juicy hair sculptures! Which brings me to the wonderful peeps at Don't Judge My Hair, and in this case I'll put a few examples of glorious squee inducing images:




Because, well I actually don't really have a reason for any of these...

And for now I shall leave you with the ever favorite of mine, my friends the LOLcats, which can be found in every corner of teh intarwebz. the moar the merrier! Don't get this lingo? Then you haven't seen enough LOLcats! Take it away!:


So there you have it...this is what I do at the end of the day when work turns my head into A Mexican Chinchilla Revolution.

What amuses you?

2 comments: