7.07.2010

Your Girl


"There's my girl."

"How's my girl?"

"You're my girl."


"You're amazing."

"You're the best thing that's happened to me"

"I'm so lucky."

"You make me happy."

"You make me want to be better."

"Hey, sorry, I've been busy."

"Sorry I can't talk right now."

"This is how I am, I can't change."

"It's only been a week, you'd know if
something had happened to me."

"Sorry, no time to answer emails or texts."

"Fell asleep."

"What do you want?"

*silence*

*silence*

*silence*

*wait* *wait* *wait*


Remember when I was your girl?
Or just that I was a girl?
Remember when your girl didn't push and just waited?
Or just that a girl would always be there for you?
Remember when your girl requested one small thing?
Or that a girl needed you when you didn't feel like it?

This girl deserved what any girl wants.
Your girl is gone.

1 comment:

  1. Suena como si estuviera especialmente significan para ti. Es un colgajo trasero.

    ReplyDelete