7.12.2010

What I Wish I Would've Told You - Pt 4


This one will be short and concise.

You're a player. I'm not even going to say you're a player in the 'relationship' sense, because you wouldn't know what one is, if it knocked you on the head and pinned you to the ground. Besides, I'm talking about a friendship here.

You play with words, emotions and people's time.

You use to your convenience and needs. All I can say is I hope it was good for you, and that your heart was full and you felt grand.

I'm done feeling like *I* am the one with the warped view of what a friendship is. I am done being made feel like I ask too much, when I require next to nothing out of you. I'm just a nice little toy you put on the shelf until you're done with everything you feel is more important, more valuable.

I'm so understanding? I'm so patient? I'm such an amazingly sweet person? I'm a dimwit.

Best of luck.

Song: "Throw me a Rope" ~ K.T. Tunstall

1 comment:

  1. you ARE understanding and patient and an amazingly sweet person.

    ReplyDelete