7.15.2010

Cathy, Shane and Molly

I just about laughed and cried just as hard reading ya'lls replies to my blog.

Cathy...My God woman how can one be pessimistic around you? I love you. I'm happy I met you. And I want you to remember those words if you're ever sad again. Even if we're gray and old when you are. I sincerely doubt it. But I love you. For everything you are and everything you believe in.

Molly...Truer words were never spoken. Thank you for always taking the time to read my words and being honest with me. Trust is indeed, earned. And although, I gain nothing from being jaded and whining about how everyone's a disappointment...I absolutely LOVE that you understand how awesome it feels at times to say "I knew it". It's the little joys. I love you too, my cher. And although I'm no longer around in chatland, you and my siblings are something I will cherish forever. I love you more than I love my luggage, most definitely.

Shane...WOW. Just...WOW. I haven't laughed like that in a long...LONG time. I miss you so much. Thank you, because, you're right too. They're all probably nice guys somewhere. I need to let go of the hate and learn. Simply learn. LOL God.

I love you all very much. Thank you. I wish you all happiness and blessings with everything in me. <3

1 comment:

  1. I like this blog. Thank you sweetness. I just want you to be happy. for real happy and i love you too twinilish <3

    ReplyDelete