10.21.2009

Why Am I Even Remotely Surprised...


But it bothers me.

It's like acting as if nothing ever happened. It's knowing the wrong-doing, and looking the other way...since it wasn't done to you. Then again, I see things for what they are, not what I wish they were. Then again, I'm not the one dealing with it anymore. Then again when time passes you realize what friendship means to some, and what it means to others. I guess I can't compete with certain things, even though there shouldn't be any competition.

But it bothers me. You know what? It hurts. It only makes me want to not be around at all. I only mattered when I was utterly devoted. Completely immersed.

Have I said...it bothers me?

"Stay true to yourself because there are very few people who will stay true to you."

No comments:

Post a Comment