10.02.2009

The Internet, sometimes I shouldn't click the link...

That's right. I had to click on a fabulous link simply titled "No Pot O' Gold Here". It seemed harmless enough. It only had a partial thumbnail of this photo, in which you only saw his arms and torso painted while his hands were in the toilet. So I thought "I wonder what he's doing?", and gingerly clicked, only to be greeted by the full scene a few moments after.
Upon analysis of this, I've realize there is no real explanation as to why a grown man would paint a rainbow on the right side of his body starting from his hand and stretching down to his ankle I'm assuming. Is this a failed Skittles commercial? Because I do NOT, repeat, DO NOT want to taste the rainbow under any circumstance. Perhaps, it's some sort of modern art expression one is supposed to dissect. The body joining both tub and toilet, beginning and end. Is it a sign he will not pee in the tub anymore? Or that he won't shower in the toilet? Continuity? So many options! However, that is not what the main focus of this picture is.
Sure this gem is priceless, unexplicable and down right facepalm inducing. But, it is the replies given by others who have stumbled, like me, unsuspectingly onto this which brought me giggles. Giggles that a naked man arching his naked, colorful silhouette into a toilet (of all things!) could not provide me. I will share my favorite comments, and perhaps you - my dears - can share with me some witty replies of your own!

Here are the some of the comments, in no particular order:
Ike: "For the love of God, couldn’t they have gotten an angle without the crack?"
dono1: "It’s unusual to find a rainbow under a moon."
dono1: "I hope he can pull it out. I imagine a plumber would charge a small fortune to remove a leprechaun from the sewer line."
bailey: "there has to be a reason"
Chass: "Yeah, I feel like a big art geek for being more bothered by the fucked up order of the colours, than anything else."
Megan: "This must be Roy G. Biv’s “special” cousin Gryob."
Ahh...I have no words. Special thanks to Picture is Unrelated for making me wish my glaucoma would speed up. (and for the always awesome pics!)

2 comments:

  1. Maybe it simply means the pot of gold isn't what you think when you smoke pot? Don't do drugs, it makes you take stupid pics and then feel the need to post them on the internet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe it means he's going to take a shower and get filthy at the same time cuz he's gonna smell like a sewer by the end of the day anyway? Idk. Cora thinks he's promoting peace. Emma thinks he likes to color rainbows. Neither one thought his bum was cute. I agree with Ike...did they have to get the crack??

    ReplyDelete