6.01.2010

Isolation


I live in Odessa, TX. This is how far away I live from the people I care about most:

Grandpa/family/best friend David/real home:
~Mayaguez, Puerto Rico - 7 hours on a plane...thousands of miles.

Cathy:
~Boston, MA - 1861.6 miles

Brendan:
~Auckland, New Zealand - yeah...a long ass way.

Arelys:
~Orlando, FL - 1274.3 miles

Jeff:
~Moncks Corner, SC - 1305.9 miles

Shane:
~Burbank, CA - 1174.8 miles

Scott/Angie:
~NYC, NY - 1657.8 miles

Shante/Neysha:
~Allentown, PA - 1610.4 miles

Alex:
~Victoria, TX - 382.8 miles (still a long ass way)

So I'm in no position to say: "Man. I miss the crap out of so and so. I should hang out with 'em tonight". Nope. I'm homesick for my island. I'm homesick for my friends. I'm even homesick for people I've never met. I'm a weirdo.


1 comment: