3.01.2011

It Continues...


Three years ago, I bought my first laptop. The first gadget that was solely for my use. My haven.

I decided to start a blog, merely to feel fancy when I sat on my favorite recliner after a long day and I put my thoughts down in my personal little corner of the internet.

My laptop died today, bless it's little overused e-soul, and now I sit here on my favorite spot of my huge couch posting my first blog from my new laptop. Three years later.

Some of you have been around from the beginning. From the silly posts to the heartbreaks to the dreams and nightmares. The poetry and the rants. The memories and the desolation periods.

Thank you, the few or many of you, for taking the time to see me exist here on days where I don't know what to write. On days where I weighed you down with my negativity and depression. On moments where happiness poured out of my pours.

It's a shiny new keyboard...It's all new. I can write anything I want...and these keys have never written those thoughts before. Here's to three more years of you, me and the words in between.

There is no delight in owning anything unshared. ~ Seneca

2 comments:

  1. <3 happy to be here! cheers to new beginnings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on your new laptop! Keep those blogs coming, i plan on reading them for a very long time to come <3

    ReplyDelete