5.03.2010

GRRRRRAAAAAH!!!!!


I have a few posts here that cover my favorite things. Now then, if anyone cares about them or remembers them is a whole other story. But lately, I found myself being grossly misunderstood by some or even looked at like I am insane when I get a bit upset at others actions.

So, if you're reading this, please use it for good and keep them top of mind will ya?

Yari's List of Dislikes/Hates:

1. I hate to be tickled. In any way. Even if you're just sneaking up on me or doing a romantic gesture, please...please don't do it in any area that tickles me. It makes me very...very mad.

2. I dislike 99.9% of R&B music. Don't sit there and try to get me to listen to songs, no matter how good they are of if they're classics. DO. NOT. LIKE.

3. I hate being called 'kiddo, girly, chickie'. I know you don't mean much by it, but to me it's a way to make our friendship/relationship impersonal. Like giving a gift card as a gift...it's nice that you got me something, but did you even TRY to figure out what I like?

4. I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE peach/mango flavored anything. I love the fruits though.

5. I hate being pushed into uncomfortable situations after I clearly explained I have an issue with them. i.e. I hate eye contact, it makes me very uneasy. So why are you looking at me in my eyes intently?? I hate pushy people.

6. I dislike mornings. I am not a morning person. Never was. Never will be. So don't take it personal if I just woke up and I'm not exactly a chatterbox. Leave me be. I'll come around.

7. I don't like people that don't understand what a fear of bugs/heights/dark is to me. Don't be an ass and throw a grasshopper at me or any other tiny bug thinking I'm merely 'afraid' of it. I will freak the HELL out. I will CRY. DO NOT CREEP UP ON ME in the dark. DO NOT PLAY ROUGH with me on a HIGH place. DONT. BE. A. DOUCHE!

8. I really dislike being given the runaround. Either you want to be my friend or not. Either you want to hang out with me or not. Don't keep me kinda waiting around on you. I am not one of those people that can get the hint easily. So just be blunt. The sooner, the better.

9. God I hate skinny jeans on dudes.

10. I don't like doing all the work for someone. Take the time to know me, that way you won't have to wonder if something's wrong with me or why I'm mad. That means, don't just take these 10 things and think that as long as you avoid them you'll be ok. If you really knew me, you'd know there's a lot more that annoys me.

Ask questions. I will answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment