7.30.2009

laaadadeeee daaaaah


Years wasted, standing naked in your shadow
Feeding off the crumbs of love you dropped along the way
Weeks, months...years of silence and hateful glares
Yet, I sit here and wonder still if I should stay.


Only blood and bruises now exist
on the places that long ago your kisses covered
Today I pack my heart, and a faded proof of bliss
that picture of us, my tears have devoured.

I scratch my nails down the hallway door
Can't even remember how that felt down your back.
My fingers are smudging in blood and gore
the same corner of the photo, where you yesterday spat.

My question is this: Have you ever cared?
Am I your walking pussy? Your whore? Your maid?
Can you stare at something besides my tits?
How about this swollen cheek? The black eye you gave?

The bruises, in time, will fade.
My heart, now senseless, will grow back and cold.
You will bitterly weep, and wish I had stayed
In some dark corner, when you're gray and old.

(unfinished work...maybe someday ill fix and finish)

No comments:

Post a Comment