11.29.2010

Walking Dead...


It's only fitting that my new favorite line in a t.v. show comes from my latest obsession, "The Walking Dead".

At the end of last night's episode, there's this scientist recording himself with his little monologue where he explained what went wrong and how he felt guilty for the outbreak.

The camera backs out as he's rambling. He's alone, in a big room full of computers. The last one left in there in a new world run over by the zombies he helped create.

He's sort of laughing, musing, when he says something along the lines of: "I think I'm going to shoot myself tomorrow. Yeah. Kill myself. Unless I'm too drunk. Maybe I'll just drink a lot."

Yeah. Maybe. Sounds right. Tonight.

1 comment:

  1. don't go here again. you ARE better then that and you have so much good in your life.

    ReplyDelete