5.16.2011

Lists: I also like Songs



So, I cheated. I was supposed to do this for 30 days...which, I had every intention of doing. But I got side tracked with life. It happens.


However, here's the list, if you care. Facebook can lick my butthole. I love my blog.





day 01 - your favorite song - "I Wanna Hold Your Hand" The Beatles




day 02 - your least favorite song - "Slow Motion" crap by Juvenile




day 03 - a song that makes you happy - "Come on Eileen" Dexys Midnight Runners




day 04 - a song that makes you sad - "Accidental Babies" Damien Rice




day 05 - a song that reminds you of someone - "Queen Bee" Taj Mahal




day 06 - a song that reminds you of somewhere - "Caravelas Y Diablitos" Fabulosos Cadillacs




day 07 - a song that reminds you of a certain event - "You Make Me Smile" Blue October




day 08 - a song that you know all the words to - every song? lol..."El Fin De La Infancia"...took me weeks.




day 09 - a song that you can dance to - sigh..."Gasolina" by Daddy Yankee. I tear it up. Or "Swing" by Savage.




day 10 - a song that makes you fall asleep - "Lullabye (Goodnight, My Angel)" Billy Joel




day 11 - a song from your favorite band - "Weight of the World" Blue October




day 12 - a song from a band you hate - anything Kumbia Kingz...




day 13 - a song that is a guilty pleasure - Walk Like Winter - AFI




day 14 - a song that no one would expect you to love - "Aca Entre Nos" - Vicente Fernandez




day 15 - a song that describes you - "Tomorrow" Blue October




day 16 - a song that you used to love but now hate - "Wasted" Brandi Carlile




day 17 - a song that you hear often on the radio - I don't listen to the radio...




day 18 - a song that you wish you heard on the radio - "I and Love and You" - Roy




day 19 - a song from your favorite album - "Pies a Cabeza" - Mana en Vivo




day 20 - a song that you listen to when you’re angry - "Walk" - Pantera




day 21 - a song that you listen to when you’re happy - "I'm Yours" Jason Mraz




day 22 - a song that you listen to when you’re sad - "Raining in Baltimore" Counting Crows




day 23 - a song that you want to play at your wedding - "Sh-Boom" The Chords




day 24 - a song that you want to play at your funeral - "If I Ever Leave This World Alive" - Floggin Molly




day 25 - a song that makes you laugh - "12 Drugs of Christmas" - Tenacious D




day 26 - a song that you can play on an instrument - "Fade to Black" - Metallica




day 27 - a song that you wish you could play - "The Cave" - Mumford & Sons




day 28 - a song that makes you feel guilty - "Whiskey Lullaby" - Brad Paisley ft Allison Krauss




day 29 - a song from your childhood - "The Way You Make Me Feel" - Michael Jackson




day 30 - your favorite song at this time last year - "Just Dance" - Josh Turner

1 comment:

  1. feet at head? I need to brush up on my Espanol. I didnt post any songs after the funeral one. I figured nothing is supposed to come after the funeral anyway. Nice list, darling face. Facebook...lick my butt too. slowly.

    ReplyDelete