6.03.2011

New Tune, and Goddamn Eyes


It was meant to be different. Alas. It came as it should have. Here's to vodka and three chords...and the truth.

Link to my new original: http://kiwi6.com/file/7inr71j6up


Those Stars

A light that shines like fire
the diamonds beaming through
Like beacons of desire
Those eyes that live on you.

I wanted them to guide me
down roads and up cliffs, higher.
Through valleys of eternity
Where love and sin conspire.

That glow that danced alive
I've lost the sight of it.
Those pupils burned so bright,
On your skin of cinnamon.

Like open windows to your soul
I let myself fall in
Now lost empty holes,
Where it ends, not begins.

Tiny races of your presence
still linger, raw on me.
A living map that tells our story
where bruises scream "Love Only Me".

Don't close them yet, I'm not ready
To live a life of gloomy dreams
Where light and promises are dormant,
and love lies dying on its knees.

~ Yari

1 comment: