8.24.2011

More Nothingness


I find myself at a loss of words when it comes to this corner of my life. I wish I could say the lack of thoughts shared is due to nothing new happening in my life. No.

I started school last Monday. 9 years after graduating HS, I'm finally having my first day as a freshman in college. It was pretty much as terrifying as I thought it was going to be. I was lost. Out of place. Awkward. The chair-desks were too tiny for a fat girl. But I survived, and look forward to finishing the semester with a decent grade. Nothing fancy. Maybe make a friend. I'm too old for these expectations.

I'm drowning in a sea of emotions. Most of them good. The rest are bouts of stress, confusion, worry, panic...I feel like something has to give.

Maybe if I want something bad enough, the universe will conspire and make it happen. It already did once. I just need for it to continue where I want it to go. Before I kill myself overthinking, overworrying or simply being impatient.

No comments:

Post a Comment