12.20.2010

Con Te Partiro

I'm sitting at work on a Monday morning, swamped under innumerable support calls and sipping on my 4th Coke Zero in 2 hours.

I'm listening to my music, as usual...and out of the haze of metal and blues (sprinkled with a heaping dose of spanish rock)...Andrea Bocelli's 'Con Te Partiro' comes up.

A smile spreads on my lips and I start giggling to myself. I remember my twin's giggle when I'd start singing this song, horribly, on the mic in a Yahoo chatroom. Especially since I sounded like a mix between Beeker and Ms. Piggy when I try to sing it.

I miss her. I miss that. I miss us.



And then Alan Jackson's "Good Time" comes on...and that was Jeff's ringtone. *sips drink quietly*

1 comment:

  1. The past is always haunting us. However, i was listening to Con te Partiro yesterday...what are the odds? I miss you too. We need to see eachother soon

    ReplyDelete