5.24.2009

We're not Gonna Be Friends...Are We?



Tracing my fingertips slightly,
Softly against your pillow lips,
Getting lost...swimming in your eyes
A Perfect picture of quiet bliss.

Sunlight breaks through the window,
It's dream-like beam lighting your face
My eyes roaming every inch...every freckle
My broken chest fills up with a silent grace.

The world may crash, and chaos may reign
What time is it out there? Who cares, I'm not alone
Our peaceful corner, this eternal bed
This is all we need to feel at home.

Your touch sends electric currents...jabs
all the way down my back, oh lord, down my legs
My breath ragged, against your neck
Aching for a release, my body begs.

No! Why is the room growing dim?!
Your touch slowly fades, Where did you go...
I see, I have been dreaming again
Mind be damned, I can't let you go.

-Yari 09

No comments:

Post a Comment