10.17.2011

How YOU Lost Your Friend


Hello,

Even that 'hello' seems like a forced greeting, since you simply deserve for me to spit on your face and nothing more.

I want to start by stating a simple thing. I am 27 years old, and I've been able to form my own thoughts and decisions for quite a long time. So if you think I'm writing this because someone else is pulling my strings or trying to pin me against you (i.e. your WIFE. Woman you married and are married to, yet continue to disrespect and treat like a tyrant), you are wrong. I know, I know. You're sitting there shaking that empty, retarded head of yours thinking you're the victim and the world just doesn't understand a complex individual like you...Complex. Can you even spell that word? Moron. You still, to this day, blame ME and HER for the dissolution of our friendship. How is it my fault? Are you still telling people left and right, telling her, that *I* chose to end this friendship? I chose to walk away? I chose to not talk to you anymore? How is it HER fault? Did you really think your true identity would be kept secret from me? Your WIFE didn't have to tell me ANYTHING about you that I didn't already know. Your actions speak for themselves. Loud and clear. You're a monster, a liar, a scumbag, a waste of perfectly good oxygen, a waste of tax payer dollars...yes...a huge pile of garbage.

So, Step One: Stop thinking your life is a joke and you lost me as a friend because of any other reason that wasn't YOU. YOU did this. YOU. YOU pushed me to the point that I HATED even knowing you existed. I hated that I ever associated with someone like you. I'm embarrassed to even remember the period of my life you were in it. You treated ME in the most disrespectful way I could ever imagine...and I took it. For months. Day in and day out. Until I realized you are NOBODY. Nothing. Insignificant speck. Guess what? All your Twitter "buddies and gals", they all realize what and who you are...one by one. So keep nurturing those relationships and discarding true people in your life that have been there when no one else was. I can't WAIT to see you fall and see your pathetic life out in the open for all to see.

Step Two: What I really, really wanna do is tell your new 'friend'...that I was there. A year ago. I bet she doesn't know all the dirty stunts you've pulled and people you've manipulated for years, does she? Does she know how you've treated your wife for years, when all she did was love you and forgive...and STILL forgive...every day? She has carried your flaws, your blame, your short comings, your mistakes. She goes out into the world every morning and carries YOUR SHAME. You selfish, tiny creature. Does she know how you treated me? The only friend you had that didn't mock you or ridicule you publicly on Twitter? You think all those people you talk to, that reply to you really give you a second thought during the day? Get over yourself. You're not even worth a decent conversation. Yet I made it work. I found ways to talk to you, to get to know you, to support you in your choices to better yourself...Silly me, thinking that once you got a better job you'd stop your pussy whining all day long about how hard you have it. First day at the other job, you're already complaining that your boss is this and that...Forget you. You're a loser. You'll never be happy with anything you have. Even when the GOOD things fall right on your lap, you will shove them off and then complain to whoever will listen about how hard your life has been...

Step 3: Stop HIDING behind a uniform and playing GI Joe. There are millions of men and women who server our country in a respectful manner. Giving their ultimate sacrifice. You use your service as an excuse to complain. You use your service as a sob story to get you laid and get you pats on the back from people that have no idea the evil you're capable of unleashing. And because I know this is your favorite excuse: "I'm like this because the Army made me this way", please, stop it right now. You have ALWAYS been like this. There is NO VALID EXCUSE for the behavior you continue to show the world. I wonder how many people would still look you in the eyes if they knew who you really are...what you are...what you've done. You are a disgrace to those who take their pledge seriously. You are a disgrace to the few of you who really have gotten to know you. You truly are your parents' child. Every last gene of them. Which brings me to this...

I wish I could say I regret meeting you...but meeting you brought to my life one of my best, closest friends: Your wife. Too bad you can't see what you have, what you've had and what you could've had. If you had only grown up, asswipe, you would have gained so much.

My purest sense of joy is that when time has passed...and all of us are old:

I will be happy with what little or much I have.

I will have a handful of friends, including your wife, who I'll share every aspect of my life with.

I will have learned lessons from life and used them to live healthier, full of peace and free.

You will be alone.

You will be plagued with regret, sorrow, bitterness and heartache.

You will have only meant something to your parents (maybe, because you're not much to be proud of) or your sister (because the poor soul just doesn't know any better than to love her brother)...but once they die, no one else on earth will think of you twice.

You WILL sit there and wonder where we all went...and I'll make damn sure that every year, you get a postcard of a smiling me. A smiling her. A smiling few of your friends that gave you a chance to be a better person.

Face it or not, the truth has been coming out slowly to those who have dared to see it. You dug your own grave. And the only tears soaking it, will be your own...

Because in a year from now, that new friend will be gone...and it's up to you to find yourself a new victim. I sincerely hope they all know that...every single new friendship you start.

Oh...and dude...you're not convincing anyone, by the way. Just own it at this point. It makes people roll their eyes and look at you like a piece of pigeon crap every time you truly believe we bought the lie.

1 comment: